Terms of service
- Information on this website: andersT GmbH contains information about products and services. Price and product range changes and technical changes are reserved. All information on www.anderst.com (product descriptions, illustrations, films, dimensions, weights, technical specifications, accessory relationships and other information) are to be understood only as approximate values and in particular do not represent any assurance of properties or guarantees, unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. andersT GmbH strives to provide all data and information on this website correct, complete, current and clear, but andersT GmbH can neither expressly nor implicitly guarantee it. All offers on this website are subject to change and are not to be understood as a binding offer. andersT GmbH cannot guarantee that the listed products are available at the time of the order. Therefore, all information on availability and delivery times are without guarantee and may change at any time and without notice..
- Prices: Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted by andersT GmbH include the statutory value added tax, any advance recycling fees (VRG) and copyright levies for electronic equipment. Prices are quoted net in Swiss francs (CHF) or in the respective national currency. Unless otherwise stated, any shipping costs will be charged additionally and must be paid by the customer. Shipping costs are shown separately in the order process. Technical changes, errors and misprints are reserved, in particular andersT GmbH can make price changes at any time and without notice. The sales prices do not include consulting and support services.
- Conclusion of contract: The offers on this website represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to order products and/or services from andersT GmbH. By placing an order via this website including the acceptance of these GTC, the customer makes a legally binding offer to conclude a contract. andersT GmbH then sends an automatic "order confirmation" by email, which confirms that the offer of the customer has been received by andersT GmbH. Placed orders are binding for the customer. Unless otherwise stated, there is no right of return or withdrawal. The contract is concluded as soon as andersT GmbH has shipped the goods and sent a delivery confirmation to the customer, in which the shipment of the ordered products or services is confirmed. Orders will only be shipped after full payment has been received (exception: delivery against invoice) and if the goods are available. If it turns out after the conclusion of the contract that the ordered goods cannot be delivered or cannot be delivered completely, andersT GmbH is entitled to withdraw from the whole contract or from a part of the contract. If the payment of the customer has already been received by andersT GmbH, the payment will be refunded to the customer. If no payment has been made yet, the customer will be released from the obligation to pay. andersT GmbH is not obligated to any replacement delivery in case of contract cancellation.
- Payment options and retention of title: The customer has the payment options indicated in the order process at his disposal. andersT GmbH reserves the right to exclude customers from individual payment options without giving reasons or to insist on advance payment. andersT GmbH may charge default interest of 5% per year and a reminder fee of a maximum of CHF 20.- per reminder in case of default of payment by the customer. The products delivered to the customer remain the property of andersT GmbH until full payment.
- Delivery, inspection obligation, notice of defects and return: Deliveries are sent by mail or courier service to the address specified by the customer in the order. The invoice will be sent by email or by mail. With the shipment, benefit and risk are transferred to the customer, to the extent permitted by law. If the delivery is not deliverable or if the customer refuses to accept the delivery, andersT GmbH can cancel the contract after a notice of complaint by email to the customer and by setting a reasonable deadline as well as charge the costs for the inconvenience. The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately after receipt of the delivery and to report possible defects, for which andersT GmbH is liable, immediately in writing by letter or email to the address in the (>Imprint). Return shipments to andersT GmbH are at the expense and risk of the customer. The customer has to send the goods in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery bill and a detailed description of the defects to the return address given by andersT GmbH in the (>Imprint). If it turns out during the inspection by andersT GmbH that the goods do not have any detectable defects or these are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, andersT GmbH may charge the customer for the efforts, the return or the possible disposal..
- Right of withdrawal: the customer is granted a right of withdrawal during 10 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The deadline is considered met if the customer sends the written revocation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or letter (andersT GmbH, Theatergässlein 15, 4051 Basel) to andersT GmbH within the deadline. The revocation does not require any justification. The exercise of the right of withdrawal leads to a reversal of the contract. The customer must return the goods within 10 calendar days in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery bill to the return address indicated by andersT GmbH in the (>Imprint). Returns to andersT GmbH are on account and risk of the customer. Any payment already made will be refunded to the customer within 20 calendar days, provided andersT GmbH has already received the goods back or the customer can provide proof of shipment. andersT GmbH reserves the right to demand appropriate compensation for damage, excessive wear or loss of value due to improper handling and to deduct the reduction in value from the purchase price already paid or to invoice the customer. No right of cancellation is granted in the following cases: (i) If the contract has an element of chance, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations over which the supplier has no control. (ii) If the contract concerns a movable item that is not suitable for return due to its nature or can spoil quickly; (iii) If the contract concerns a movable item that is made according to the consumer's specifications or is clearly tailored to personal needs; (iv) If the contract has digital content as its subject matter and this content is not provided on a fixed data carrier or if the contract is to be fully performed immediately by both parties; (v) If the contract has a service as its subject matter and the contract is to be fully performed by the supplier with the prior express consent of the consumer before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Warranty: andersT GmbH strives to deliver goods in perfect quality. In case of defects notified in due time andersT GmbH warrants the goods purchased by the customer to be free of defects and functional during the statutory warranty period of usually two years from the date of delivery. It is in the discretion of andersT GmbH to provide the warranty by free repair, equivalent replacement or by refund of the purchase price. Further claims are excluded. Normal wear and tear as well as the consequences of improper handling or damage by the customer or third parties as well as defects caused by external circumstances are not covered by the warranty. Likewise, the warranty for consumable and wear parts (e.g. batteries, accumulators, etc.) is excluded. andersT GmbH is not able to give assurances or guarantees for the topicality, completeness and correctness of the data as well as for the constant or undisturbed availability of the website, its functionalities, integrated hyperlinks and further contents. In particular, it is neither assured nor guaranteed that the use of the website does not violate the rights of third parties not owned by andersT GmbH.
- Liability: andersT GmbH excludes any liability, regardless of its legal basis, as well as claims for damages against andersT GmbH and any auxiliary persons and agents. andersT GmbH is not liable in particular for indirect damages and consequential damages, lost profits or other personal injury, property damage and pure financial loss of the customer. Further mandatory legal liability, for example for gross negligence or unlawful intent, remains reserved. andersT GmbH uses hyperlinks only for the simplified access of the customer to other web offers. andersT GmbH can neither know the content of these web offers in detail, nor assume liability or other responsibility for the content of these websites..
- Data protection: andersT GmbH may process and use the data recorded in the course of the conclusion of the contract for the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the purchase contract and for marketing purposes. The data necessary for the performance of services may also be passed on to commissioned service partners (logistics partners) or other third parties. The further data protection provisions are available under the following link: (>link data protection).
- Technical and design deviations: andersT expressly reserves the right to deviations in the fulfillment of the contract compared to the descriptions and information in our written and electronic documents with regard to material properties, color, weight, dimensions, design or similar characteristics, provided that these are reasonable for the customer. Reasonable reasons for changes may result from fluctuations customary in the trade and technical production processes..
- Copyrights to print and embroidery designs, release from liability: (1) If the customer transmits its own motif or otherwise influences the product (text personalization), the customer assures caseable that the text and motif are free of third-party rights. In this case, any infringements of copyrights, personal rights or rights to a name are fully the responsibility of the customer. The customer also assures caseable that no other rights of third parties are violated by the individualization of the product. (2) The customer will indemnify caseable from all claims and demands that are asserted due to the violation of such third party rights, insofar as the customer is responsible for the violation of duty. The customer shall reimburse caseable for all defense costs and other damages incurred..
- Further provisions: andersT GmbH expressly reserves the right to change these GTC at any time and to put them into effect without notice. In the event of any disputes, Swiss substantive law shall apply exclusively, to the exclusion of conflict of laws rules. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, Vienna Sales Convention) is explicitly excluded. The place of jurisdiction is Basel, as far as the law does not provide for mandatory places of jurisdiction.
- Contact: For questions about these terms and conditions, please contact: (>Imprint)
Version Jan. 2018